Medical Apparel & Gloves
Hospeco GL-L105F Industrial Grade Latex Glove, Powder Free, Disposable, 9.5″ Length, Medium (Pack of 1000)
- Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl
- Meets Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations for food contact (21CFR, 170–199).
- Fully textured glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palms for improved grip, particularly in wet environments
- Palm thickness is 4.3 mils and finger thickness is 5 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.5″ long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 3 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove